1) Abbas Delazar, Bohlool H.Asl, Omolbanin Mohammadi, Fariba H.Afshar, Lutfun Nahar, Masoud Modarresi, Hossein Nazemiyeh, Satyajit D.Sarker. Evaluation of analgesic activity of Eremostachys laciniata in mice. Journal of Natural Remedies. (2009), 9(1), pp: 1-7.
2) Fariba H.Afshar, Abbas Delazar, Omar Janneh, Hossein Nazemiyeh, Ardalan Pasdaran, Lutfun Nahar, Satiajit D.Sarker. Evaluation of antimalarial, free-radical-scavenging and insecticidal activities of Artemisia scoparia and A. spicigera, Asteraceae. Brazilian Journal of Pharmacognosy. (2011), 21(6), 986-990.
3) Fariba Heshmati Afshar (corresponding author), Abbas Delazar, Hossein Nazemiyeh, Solmaz Esnaashari, Sedighe bamdad Moghadam. Comparison of the total phenol, Flavonoid contents and antioxidant activity of methanolic extracts of Artemisia spicigera and A. splendens growing in Iran. Pharmaceutical Sciences. (2012), 18(3), 165-170.
4) Fariba H.Afshar, Abbas Delazar, Hossein Nazemiyeh, Solmaz Esnaashari, Lutfun Nahar, Satiajit D.Sarker. Chemical composition, free-radical-scavenging and insecticidal properties, and genral toxicity of volatile oils of two Artemisia species growing wild in Iran. Journal of Essential oils Bearing Plants. (2013), IN PRESS.
5) M. Mojarrab, A. Delazar, S. Esnaashari, F. Heshmati Afshar (corresponding author). Chemical composition and general toxicity of essential oils extracted from the aerial parts of Artemisia armeniaca Lam. and A. incana (L.) Druce growing in Iran. Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. (2013), 8(1), 65-69.
6) Nikbakht MR, Esnaashari S, Heshmati Afshar F (corresponding author). Chemical composition and general toxicity of essential oil extracted from the stalks and flowers of Rheum ribes L. growing in Iran. Journal of Reports in Pharmaceutical Sciences. Accepted 12 November (2013). 2(2), 76-81.
7) Mahdi Mojarrab, Ali Shiravand, Abbas Delazar, Fariba Heshmati Afshar (corresponding author). Evaluation of In vitro Antimalarial Activity of Different Extracts of Artemisia aucheri Boiss. and A. armeniaca Lam. and Fractions of the Most Potent Extracts. The Scientific World Journal. Accepted 24 October (2013), IN PRESS.
8) Mahdi Mojarrab, Rozhin Naderi, Fariba Heshmati Afshar (corresponding author). Screening of different extracts from Artemisia species for Their potential anti-malarial activity. Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. Accepted 20 November (2013), IN PRESS.